[Mailman-Users] Getting closer.... domain name includes host + no mailman subdir in Apache's html dir

Greg Long greg at maneuveringspeed.com
Wed May 1 02:06:03 CEST 2002

Getting closer...BUT no fat stogie.

cut from the mail sent to to the new admin of "klug" which I deleted
with the rmlist script after I realized the problems:

You can configure your mailing list at the following web page:
http://eagle.maneuveringspeed.com/mailman/admin/klug
The web page for users of your mailing list is:

2 problems.  Although eagle.maneuveringspeed.com resolves, I'd rather
have it be www. or just the domain name of "maneuveringspeed.com".

The more serious problem:  There is no page to link to!  in html/ I only
have my park pages which you can see for yourself.  Were they created
someplace else?

I'm not sure where to configure this, as I don't see any scripts that
will configure these defaults.

Did I mess up in ./configure before installing?

Stock RedHat 7.2 install with Apache and postfix.