[Mailman-Users] Headers, etc...

David Boothe dboothe at attbi.com
Sat Mar 30 01:22:05 CET 2002

Hi all.  I am new to MailMan from the majordomo world.  I like some of the
features of MailMan a lot but all those headers just have to go!  heck for
many of my subscribers this makes it so they have to scroll off the page to
see the message.  Thats a real pain!  Not only that but I have two lists
that are read only and I dont want subscribers getting POST, etc
instructions with every message that are not even usable.  My footer
contains unsubscribe information and there is no point adding subscribe
info to a list header since only subscribers will be getting the mail in
the first place.  how do I go about getting all of that junk (even though
it is all hunky dorey by whatever mail standard it is) out of my list?

Thanks,
David