[Mailman-Users] re Mailman

schuetzen - RKBA! chasm at texas.net
Wed Mar 27 19:53:19 CET 2002

in re your url at http://www.gnu.org/software/mailman/MM21/features.html

I have about a dozen elists on Yahoogroups and would love to get them off there
and onto a webhost (which I am also looking for) but I really and truly like ALL
the features of YHG's email software.

I would like to see - in Mailman
attachment stripping
html stripping
firewall, etc protection.
a good program like Norton Internet Security to protect the list
notice to moderators of new members, new messages of moderated members
member moderation
member banning
list of banned members stored with a reason given for each
list of bounced and the bounces
ability to toll the bounced to see if the address is live or not
etc....

is any of this in the future??
or is there another unix based s/w that is closer to what I want?

thanks
chas

New email address  chasm at texas.net
change @insync.net to @texas.net