[Mailman-Users] Archive access with only password?

Gary Wang quartertone at mac.com
Fri Mar 29 15:14:59 CET 2002

Well, it IS rather convinient, but I am more concerned of the potential
(sort-of) security risk. Because access is allowed without username,
some d00d with evil intent would have an easier time brute-forcing the
password..
You know what 'they' say... to catch the bad guys, you have to think
like them..