[Mailman-Users] problems sending to (my) list...

Gary Wang quartertone at mac.com
Thu Mar 28 10:01:13 CET 2002

hiya. I just installed and configured Mailman on a server running RedHat
Linux 7.1. The MTA is Postfix, which (I think) is supposed to work like
sendmail. I have been over the configurations numerous times, but I
can't seem to find what I am missing.  When I send a test message to my
"test" list, my /var/log/maillog just tells me there's no such user as
"test". The MailerDaemon error message says the same thing. Following
the "Common Problems FAQ" for sendmail problems, I also created a ln -s
/home/mailman/mail/wrapper  etc/smrsh/wrapper. What am I missing? (or is
Postfix just not compatible??)

thanks,
gary

gary c wang