[Mailman-Users] Mailman

Jonas Meurer jonas at freesources.org
Wed Mar 27 16:31:47 CET 2002

On Tue, Mar 26, 2002 at 01:25:34AM +0100, Peter, OL wrote:
> Guten Tag,
> ist es moeglich eine Anleitung fuer das Programm
> "Mailman 2.1" in deutsch zu bekommen, bzw.
> zumindest die wichtigsten Punkte?
>
> Ich danke Ihnen schon im Voraus.

This is an international list. Please post in english next time.
Apart from this, I don't know a german tutorial for mailman 2.1.
But you could translate the english one ;)

Bye
 Jonas

--
Claiming that your operating system is the best in the world because more
people use it is like saying McDonalds makes the best food in the world.