[Mailman-Users] Filtering message bodies

Dan Mick dmick at utopia.West.Sun.COM
Tue Mar 26 06:17:42 CET 2002

Sounds like a job for a custom pipeline module.
I don't know of any existing module that would do it.

Modifying, say, Mailman/Handlers/Hold.py by some judicious
boilerplating, and then adding it to your list's pipeline variable,
is a relatively-correct-and-robust, if a bit tricky, way to
get what you want.