[Mailman-Users] Bugs in Mailman

Melanie Orhant morhant at igc.org
Fri Mar 22 14:37:25 CET 2002

Dear Sir or Madam,

I have been having problems with accessing my listserv, stop-traffic,
for the past week or so.  Today when  I tried to sign on to my list, I
received this error message:

Bug in Mailman version 2.0.1

We're sorry, we hit a bug!

Please inform the webmaster for this site of this problem. Printing of
traceback and other system information has been explicitly inhibited,
but the
webmaster can find this information in the Mailman error logs.

Could you please fix this?  I've been unable to access the list for the
past two weeks or so.

Thanks,

Melanie Orhant
--
Melanie Orhant
Stop-Traffic Moderator

STOP-TRAFFIC is an open, facilitated, international electronic list
funded by the Women's Reproductive Health Initiative of the Program
for Appropriate Technology in Health. The archive and the server is
provided by Friends and Partners. We would like to extend our
appreciation to both PATH and Friends and Partners.

Stop-Traffic addresses human rights abuses associated with
trafficking in persons for forced labor, servitude and slavery around
the world, such as in forced factory labor, domestic servitude,
forced prostitution, forced agricultural labor and other forms of
forced labor.  The list maintains a strong emphasis on public health
issues associated with trafficking, which affects the physical
safety, health and well-being of millions of women,men and children
worldwide.

WWW.STOP-TRAFFIC.ORG