[Mailman-Users] Email subscription confirm not working and no posts going through

Ryan Hagan ryan at pacificommultimedia.com
Thu Mar 21 15:53:35 CET 2002

Greetings,

OS:     Debian
MTA:    Postfix
MM ver: 2.0.8

I've seen this problem in the archives, but I've never seen it actually get
resolved.  The problem I'm having is as follows:

*Users can go to Mailman page to enter subscription address
*That user gets an email from Mailman asking for confirmation
*User sends confirmation
*According to logs: MTA gets confirmation and sends it to mailman
         status=sent ("|/home/mailman/mail/wrapper mailcmd test")