[Mailman-Users] mailman on debian with postfix problem

Tibor Stacho [ TiSt ] stacho at ta.sk
Wed Mar 20 21:05:06 CET 2002

hi ...

I'm totaly new in this but I have some problems with mailman

I was install package on debian linux after that I was make some changes on
apache config and all apache part of mailman is working ok

in postfix I was in /etc/postfix/virtual make that all mails comming to groups
are pasted in to /var/mail/list

to user list I was add crontabs from distribution ..

and now my problem is that all mails which come to list lest in
/var/mail/list

and no script from crontab dont make nothing with this ;( .. can anybody tell
me where is problem ?

	    Tibor