[Mailman-Users] html in digests

alex wetmore alex at phred.org
Wed Mar 20 18:18:07 CET 2002

On Wed, 20 Mar 2002, Lil Peck, QHTimes.com Quarter Horse community wrote:
> [...]

The MIME filters (stripmime which I wrote, or demime, or the patches
for mailman) will prevent MIME and HTML from ever hitting your list in
the first place.  The Mailman FAQ has a good entry on this subject.

http://www.phred.org/~alex/stripmime.html

There is no reason why you should have to edit digests by hand.

alex