[Mailman-Users] how to delete spam?

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Wed Mar 20 06:06:20 CET 2002

There is an FAQ that shows you how to setup a cronjob which deletes all the
held messages for a list, and there is a patch that someone put on the list
this month that changes the default for the Admindb page so that it is
"discard".  You would simply go to the Admindb page and hit process button to
discard all held messages.

 --- Original Message: Tuesday 19 March 2002 12:33 pm ---