[Mailman-Users] requesting lost password

Drama Share contactus at dramashare.org
Tue Mar 19 20:47:53 CET 2002

As list administrator is there no way I can tell the subscriber what
their password is when they have forgotten it?

When I, as administrator sub a subscriber is there a password set or is
the subscription done with no password assigned, (in which case can the
subscriber get in with email address only?)

I am sure there used to be a spot where the subscriber could enter their
email address and the lost password was sent to the subscriber.

Thanks

John Alexander
DramaShare

christian-drama-forum