[Mailman-Users] wrong gid

lito a. lampitoc ral at codewan.com.ph
Tue Mar 19 12:18:23 CET 2002

Hi,
I have two questions:

1. when confirming I received this error message. What should i do?

"|/export/home/mailman/mail/wrapper mailcmd test"
    (reason: 2)
    (expanded from: <test-request at xyz.com>)

Failure to exec script. WANTED gid 1, GOT gid 2001.  (Reconfigure to
take 2001?)
554 5.3.0 "|/export/home/mailman/mail/wrapper mailcmd test"... unknown
mailer error 2

2. my mailman is running on another machine named lists.xyz.com running
its own copy of http, aside from my real http server. How will I
configure all mailman transactions to point to lists.xyz.com and not to
xyz.com, as you can see the above email address is xyz.com and not
lists.xyz.com., even the senders address is xyz.com.

Thanks for the help.
--
Lito A. Lampitoc
Foundation for Communication Initiatives		phone:+63(2)8941345