[Mailman-Users] Removing Subscribers

Rick Root qmail-admin at triangleinternet.biz
Mon Mar 18 04:04:01 CET 2002

NEWBIE ALERT.... I'm new to the list, and new to mailman..
I've just finished getting it all set up and working
with my qmail installation (thank you Dave Sill and your
book "The qmail Handbook"!).

Anyway... I have a mailing list of about 2500 people which
I just created, and I need to remove about 40 people
from the list.

I see the bulk subscribe in administration, but I see
no easy way to unsubscribe people.  Yes, I know you can
uncheck the "subsc" box on the membership management,
but that's a real pain when you're talking about removing
more than one or two people from a list of 2500.

Is there an easier way to handle bulk unsubscribes, from
a list maintainers point of view (ie, through the admin
interface).

Thanks!

 - Rick Root