[Mailman-Users] Could not acquire qrunner lock

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Sat Mar 16 07:17:18 CET 2002

Really it depends on the version of Mailman that you are running.  In
general, if you are *NOT* running v2.08, then you should upgrade immediately.

For earlier versions, there were problems with some non-standard email
formats.  You might look at the messages that are awaiting processing and
move a few likely suspects (like some that came in 3 days ago - especially
bounces).  Move them out of the queued up directory so that qrunner doesn't
hit them anymore.

A strategy that works fairly well is to run qrunner by hand and use a tracing
program to see what files it opens.

Jon Carnes

 --- Original Message: Friday 15 March 2002 11:58 pm ---