[Mailman-Users] Commands via email...

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Sat Mar 16 05:25:17 CET 2002

Yes webalyzer (and many other open source products) work well at a
documenting and showing you web usage.  They are all designed to work
primarily with Apache, but of course can be coerced into working for just
about any webserver that records access in their logs.

Now, the email stat's would be interesting!  That would be fun to write up,
especially a top 10 user category, showing actual number of posts and % of
total posts.  Should be fairly easy to do.

I promised to do some documentation first for verson 2.1, but once I finish
that up, I'll be happy to write up a stat's add on.

Jon Carnes.

 --- Original Message: Friday 15 March 2002 05:39 am ---