[Mailman-Users] Python upgrade 'disables passwords'

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Sat Mar 16 03:00:05 CET 2002

Upgrading Python is commendable (and necessary to take care of some cookie
problems...). Afterwards you may need to re-install Mailman.

I had similar warnings (and some deprecation warnings) after upgrading Python
as some of my sites.  I simply re-installed Mailman right over the current
install (after stopping cron and backing the whole thing up - of course!).
it all worked great after that with no more warnings!

Jon Carnes

 --- Original Message: Friday 15 March 2002 04:36 pm ---