[Mailman-Users] List Administrator

Dave Sherohman esper at sherohman.org
Thu Mar 14 21:55:35 CET 2002

On Thu, Mar 14, 2002 at 10:14:25AM -0700, Debbie Malson wrote:
> I need to change a list's administrator, at the root level of a mailman server.  And change the password.  Administrator left and need to assign a new one.

If you mean you need to change the site password, use `mmsitepass
newpass`.  If you mean you need to change a list password, you can
log in to the list's admin interface using the site password and
change the list password there.

have already won. - reverius

Innocence is no protection when governments go bad. - Tom Swiss