[Mailman-Users] (no subject)

Robert Wilson pic1969 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 14 21:40:17 CET 2002

I have the same problem with spam. This change would be nice, but in the
mean time, I set the default setting to reject by changing the following
lines in admindb.py. It made it much less painful.

Robert

    buttons.AddRow([Center(RadioButton(id, mm_cfg.DEFER, 1)),
                    Center(RadioButton(id, mm_cfg.APPROVE, 0)),
                    Center(RadioButton(id, mm_cfg.REJECT, 0)),
                    Center(RadioButton(id, mm_cfg.DISCARD, 0)),
                    ])

    buttons.AddRow([Center(RadioButton(id, mm_cfg.DEFER, 0)),
                    Center(RadioButton(id, mm_cfg.APPROVE, 0)),
                    Center(RadioButton(id, mm_cfg.REJECT, 1)),