[Mailman-Users] Installation / Web Interface Error

Jeffrey M. Johnson jjohnson at umn.edu
Thu Mar 14 18:23:59 CET 2002

Thanks Alan,

I corrected the problem by going to a previous version of Python (1.5.2).

Next problem :)   No one ever said this was easy.
I am doing an upgrade, however replacing hardware as well as software.
Everything works fine, except on the /listinfo/ page.  None of the E-Mail
lists are listed.  The /admin/ page works fine and if enter a listname
/listinfo/test it works fine.   How can I correct this?  I have tried to run
update, and everything else i could think of.

Jeff