[Mailman-Users] Commands via email...

Frederick Noronha fred at bytesforall.org
Thu Mar 14 08:37:01 CET 2002

Statistics like (i) who visited the site (ii) on which days of the week
(iii) using which browser (iv) and which OS (v) maybe even which articles
were most read... (vi) also how many readers are online at the moment...

I was amazed to find that PHPnuke (or is it PostNuke) offers such
interesting statistics in a very useful chart-format.

FN