[Mailman-Users] Your advice about searching the archives of this list

Charles Sebold sebold at lcms.org
Wed Mar 13 19:09:34 CET 2002

On 29 Adar 5762, Herve Cassagne wrote:

> Maybe "download the full raw archive"...
> and then what ? What search tool should I use,
> knowing that I am a poor Win 98 user ?

Actually I think Eudora can read or import mbox files (assuming you
don't mind using the email client you apparently used to post this
message).  The archive is just an mbox file.
--
Charles Sebold                                        29th of Adar, 5762
LCMS - Office of Information Systems                http://unix.ois.org/