[Mailman-Users] Re: [Mailman-Developers] Feedback needed: nodupes patch and reply-to munging per user

Chuq Von Rospach chuqui at plaidworks.com
Mon Mar 11 22:26:12 CET 2002

On 3/11/02 12:41 PM, "Marc MERLIN" <marc_news at vasoftware.com> wrote:

> Barry is wondering if this is going to  be useful to other people or not and
> would like feedback.

I think it's great. It means I can set up the list the way I feel it ought
to be, and people who prefer it some other way can set it up to look like
that for their personal use, without affecting the global environment. VERY
NICE. It solves one of those nagging issues I think most list admins have,
the nagging bickering over religious issues for which there is no "right"
asnwer.

--
Chuq Von Rospach, Architech
chuqui at plaidworks.com -- http://www.chuqui.com/

The Cliff's Notes Cliff's Notes on Hamlet:
    And they all died happily ever after