[Mailman-Users] Setting users password from command line

Jon Carnes jonc at haht.com
Mon Mar 11 16:12:25 CET 2002

You could create one user and then use ~mailman/bin/clone_member to create
each of the other users of a mailing list.  That way they will all start off
with the same password....

Other than that, your best bet would be to modify the add_members script so
that it lets you specify a password for each user.

Jon Carnes