[Mailman-Users] Bi-Monthly Reminders

Sam Williams sammy1 at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Mar 9 01:51:14 CET 2002

Hi everyone!

I am new to this list, but am currently admining a system using Mailman.  We
just changed our servers over one of the problems is that it changed the
individuals passwords.  Since we did the conversion on March 1, the old
system went ahead and sent out the monthly reminders to all the subscribers
and they contained their old passwords - not the ones for the new server.
Also, the person maintaining the system left late last year and I know he
edited sending out reminder messages from once a month to twice a month.

We send out reminder messages - twice a month.

1)  How do we send out an immediate reminder message to get the correct
passwords out?
2)  How can we edit how often the reminder messages are sent?

Thanks!!!!

Sammy Williams