[Mailman-Users] subscribers to multiple lists

Kyala Shea amiga at northcoast.com
Wed Mar 6 21:36:02 CET 2002

Hi,

I'm wondering how Mailman handles the following:

If a user is subscribed to five mailing lists and a message is sent to
all five of those lists, will the user receive five copies of the
message, or one?

I have majordomo installed, but as far as I can tell, there is no way to
get it to send only one message to the user in the above case, without
passing the message through an external address-parsing script.  If
Mailman can do this, I'd love to use it instead.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks,
Kyala