[Mailman-Users] Installation on Mac OSX

John W Baxter jwblist at olympus.net
Wed Mar 6 22:18:50 CET 2002

At 12:07 -0800 3/6/2002, Dan Mick wrote:
>*Why* can't ./configure open conftest.py?

I just wrote a less-well done version of your message.  Fortunately, I
didn't send it.

I get the feeling that the configure script creates a customized
conftest.py and THAT is the step that is going wrong (possibly due to lack
of write permission on the containing directory).

The configure files I've written are contained in this list [], so I think
someone else has a better chance to carry on from here.

  --John

--
John Baxter   jwblist at olympus.net      Port Ludlow, WA, USA