[Mailman-Users] Installation on Mac OSX

Jon Carnes jonc at haht.com
Tue Mar 5 22:29:37 CET 2002

Whenever I have similar problems - which thankfully is not often - I open up
the "configure" file and find the part where it died.  Usually that is
fairly easy as it flows through the script linearly and you can see the last
good output, and use that to find where the configure script has problems.
Reading the file from that point on will indicate exactly what it is looking
for and what kind of a test it is using to find if it is present.

Most times you can be up and running again after a few symlinks assuming you
have a POSIX structure (unix like) to work with.

Good Luck - Jon Carnes