[Mailman-Users] Repeated cron outputs

James J. Besemer jb at cascade-sys.com
Tue Mar 5 22:25:39 CET 2002

Well, something is wrong with your Mailman and/or Python install and
config.

You progressed with the install to the point where you told your cron
daemon to periodicaly run mailman jobs and the program (gate_news) is
bombing on a runtime error.

When MM is running normally your cron jobs shouldn't issue any
complaints.

If you don't intend to gate news you might try turning off that option,
as it appears to be the only error.

Beyond that, hard to say what's broken of all the myriad things that
possibly could have gone wrong.

Good luck.