[Mailman-Users] We have a extensive wish list and welcome anyone else who would like to contribute!

tom at krapu4.com tom at krapu4.com
Mon Mar 4 15:37:49 CET 2002

Dear Mailman Developers,

My cofounder Malcolm and I really appreciate your software. A few
suggestions that I don't think I see in your updates.

1. For efficiency, the default page on administrative side should be
"Membership Management", this is where the "daily" work takes place.

2. There appears to be a limit to the size of a post that can be viewed if
the email list is being moderated. It cuts off posts at that point, making
moderation of a list impossible on long posts unless they are CCed: to the
list moderator (that is what we require).

Sincerely,

Thomas M. Krapu, Ph.D. (Tom)
Executive Coach
Licensed Psychologist
11222 Tesson Ferry Rd Ste 200
Saint Louis, Missouri (MO) 63123
314-842-2258 (VM/data/FAX)
tom at krapu4.com
http://www.krapu4.com
or
http://www.krapu4.com/psy/index.htm

and for your information:
http://www.krapu4.com/taichi/
(Information and Research on T'ai Chi Ch'uan)

"Good people are examples for mediocre people,
While mediocre people have the potential to be good people.
Not to appreciate the example, not to cherish the potential,
Is to be far astray, regardless of intelligence.
This is an essential tenet of the Tao."

from: Lao-Tzu: My words are very easy to understand.
<http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0913028916/drtomkrapupsycho>  by
Professor Cheng
North Atlantic Books (pp. 98-99)

This electronic mail transmission and any accompanying documents contain
privileged. This information is intended only for the use of the individual
or entity to whom this electronic mail transmission was sent as indicated
above. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying,
distribution, or action taken in reliance on the contents of the information
contained in this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this transmission in error, please call me at 314-842-2258 or email me at
this address to let me know and  delete the message. Thank you.