[Mailman-Users] Help with Relay Spammers

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Mon Mar 4 00:39:18 CET 2002

Linuxconf is not an ideal tool for manipulating Sendmail....  You should make
sure that you are using an up-to-date version of sendmail and then you will
need to setup your sendmail so that it knows all the "local" names that are
used for you mailserver.
After that, you can setup allowed relays via the file: /etc/mail/access.  If
you have problems at that point put in your ip address and the key word
ALLOW.  Of course Ashley is right, it should never come to that!

Jon Carnes
 --- Original Message: Saturday 02 March 2002 02:25 am ---