[Mailman-Users] recipient

Jorg E . Rødsjø jorgelr at stud.ntnu.no
Fri Mar 1 12:08:36 CET 2002

Hello

I have just installed postfix and mailman. Sending mail works fine, but
when a member tries to send a mail to a list he is a member of, it only
results in :

This is the Postfix program at host [snip]

below could not be delivered to one or more destinations.

delete your own text from the message returned below.

The Postfix program

<bob-list@[snip]>: unknown user: "bob-list"
--------

The list is there. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

-jorg

--
Jorg E. Rødsjø				"War never determines who is right,
					 only who is left."