[Mailman-Users] Mailman for remote hosters?

Melissa Oringer tigote at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 27 22:01:00 CEST 2002

Hello,

I pay to remotely host my websites.  At present, the only service
they provide is straight Majordomo.  The users on the lists I run all
very much want an online archival feature.

I've looked at the various online archiving options for Majordomo
lists but they all require that the some basic configuration be done
on the server hosting the lists.  That part is beyond my control.
Looking at Mailman, it looks like there are some basic server
configurations that need to occur, again outside my control.

I have my own cgi-bin directory and telnet access to a UNIX prompt.
Does anyone know of a way for me to provide online archiving /
browsing of the majordomo lists without having to involve my webhosts?

Many thanks!
-M
--
Melissa Oringer