[Mailman-Users] Resend subscription confirmations

Akash Jain aki51 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 27 04:10:14 CEST 2002

Hey Folks,
So I am an idiot and had my MTA messed up for the
first hour of my mailman server's life this morning.
In this time, about 70 people signed up for my list,
but the MTA bounced each message and isn't sending
another one out to them.  Hence I have about 70
entries in my pending_subscriptions.db that people
cannot confirm because they never got the confirmation
email.  How can I force mailman to resend the
confirmation emails?
-aki-