[Mailman-Users] Mailing list

MOUHSSINE ABBASSI mabbassi at keyspanenergy.com
Wed Jun 26 23:17:34 CEST 2002

    Hi,
            I setup a mailing list on Mailman and I am able to access
its configuration from the web interface. The problem is when I send
email to this list no one of the list members receive any posted
messages.
I am running Mailman on Red Hat Linux and Sendmail is working fine with
another Mailing List software. I am not really sure what is wrong.

        When I post a message to the list I don't get any error messages
and the message is not delivered to the list.

Thank you

M.