[Mailman-Users] Customization of "main" Mailman pages

Support Desk cprg at cprg.net
Wed Jun 26 05:39:18 CEST 2002

Save the default page(s) to your computer, and edit  the
html  'till your heart is content, then copy and paste this
revised html into the corresponding text box for the page
you customized.. The admin page itself is not editable
through these links, but head and foot, etc. are and
there are 4 editable pages here:
http://YOUR_DOMAIN/mailman/edithtml/YOUR_LIST

SD