[Mailman-Users] Mailman, creating a mailing list

Andrew S.C. Kimberley akimber at btinternet.com
Fri Jun 21 14:22:13 CEST 2002

Dear SIr/Madam,

I'm with Efficient hosting in the UK, who use Mailman to create mailing lists, etc.

I've looked through the FAQ's on your, and Efficient Hostings sites, but I'm finding it very confusing.

All I want to do is get an archive of e-mail addresses of people who wish to be on our mailing list, and be able -when I want- to send an e-mail to them all (which wouldn't display there e-mail addresses in the to: field).

I'm new to this side of web-site creation, and any help would be useful.

ManyThanks

 Andrew S.C. Kimberley
 BiG K Multimedia Design Ltd.
 Tel: +44 (0)1455 612110