[Mailman-Users] wrapper from mailman

Botez Camelia camelia at wicc.weizmann.ac.il
Wed Jun 19 14:49:49 CEST 2002

Hello

My name is Camelia Botez and I'm system admin in Weizmann Institute.
I installed mailman on our web server that runs also like mail server.
Everything looks nice but when I send mail to one of the lists
,I don't get any error message , but the mail doesn't go to the users
from the list.
I'd like to understand more about how wrapper works , what additional \
settings I can use to configure the wrapper and if the fact that mailman server
is on dmz (outside firewall ) and users get their mails on inside firewall
server can affect the functions of mailman.

Please answer me ( it is not the first time I send an e-mail about this
poblem).

Thank you

Camelia

camelia.botez at weizmann.ac.il