[Mailman-Users] Re: looking for hosting provider...

Will Yardley william+mm at hq.newdream.net
Mon Jun 24 21:26:02 CEST 2002

joshua d. wachs wrote:

> Hi... I am looking to get a group I run (actually a few of them...) off of
> Yahoo Groups (ick) and onto Mailman. I don't currently have a box running
> that can host this and was wondering if anyone knew of any commercial
> hosting companies that support Mailman?

<shameless self promotion>

The company I work for (http://dreamhost.com/) has mailman discussion
lists (using Mailman) integrated into all of our plans, which start
around $10 a month.

We've had several customers move to us for the same reason (moving off
Yahoo groups), and the moves seem to have been successful.

It's not integrated into our panel yet, but we also offer the option to
process your list using demime (to strip out MIME attachments and HTML
mail)...

</shameless self promotion>

--
Will Yardley