[Mailman-Users] trouble shooting question

Michael Johnson michael at firewing.org
Sun Jun 23 21:18:37 CEST 2002

Talk to Hostway or file a trouble ticket through their web interface. I
used to use them, I found that often there were issues with them while using
Mailman. Often, for instance, if digest was enabled
messages would queue up and never send. Eventually, no one would receive
mail at all until digesting was disabled. I'm not sure if processes were
getting used up and the machine was stalling because of system load or if
it's locking issues.

My solution was to pull my lists off Hostway after filing multiple tickets
with no solution forthcoming. But then this doesn't solve _your_
problem....