[Mailman-Users] stripmime.pl

Chad Rebuck crebuck at attglobal.net
Fri Jun 21 15:04:34 CEST 2002

Sendmail would not let me pipe to a pipe.  I was getting an error message.
The author of stripmime thought I would have to use a script with
sendmail, so I gave it a try and it worked fine.  Here are the associated
files:

aliases file:

a2-16v:                  "|/home/mailman/removemime"

link to my script in /etc/smrsh:

[root at maillist /etc/mail]# ll /etc/smrsh/
total 0
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root           24 Jun 20 15:51 removemime ->
/home/mailman/removemime

[root at maillist /etc/mail]# cat /home/mailman/removemime
#!/bin/sh
/home/mailman/stripmime.pl|/home/mailman/mail/wrapper post a2-16v