[Mailman-Users] Getting Rid of Extra message

Igor Pruchanskiy igor at linuxinside.com
Thu Jun 20 20:14:17 CEST 2002

Hello,

Sorry for the question that was probably asked 500 times, but i am failing
to find any info on that. I know that i was able to get rid of this extra
message when people subscribe and unsubscribe before, but do not remember
how i did it. Please help.

when people subscribe/unsubscribe to the list, along with the confirmation
request email they get message from

LIST-NAME-bounces at DOMAIN.ORG with the Subject
"The results of your email commands"

How do i get rid of this message ? It is very annoying and from the
prospective of my users it is totally useless.

igor

--
Uptime : 36 days, 23:56