[Mailman-Users] Help with arch

Bob Stout rbs at snippets.org
Thu Jun 20 07:48:21 CEST 2002

On Wed, 19 Jun 2002, J C Lawrence wrote:

> > The Procmail archives appear to be in standard mbox format, appearing
> > identical to my Pine folders. What have I missed?!? At least my
> > June-2002 archives appear untouched...
>
> Verify that they really are mboxes with leading "From " headers (ie
> envelope), and a blank line between every message.

They are indeed standard mbox format, but this was enough to tip me off to
the problem... The old procmail archives are themselves digests. What tool
should I use (running Linux) to split these into individual messages for
importing?

MicroFirm: Down to the C in chips...
   Home of the SNIPPETS archives and the
   DIY Loudspeaker Driver Selection Guide (LDSG):
http://www.snippets.org/