[Mailman-Users] Unsubscribing "quote" email addresses

David Brauer mplslist at tcq.net
Tue Jun 18 17:51:49 CEST 2002

I have a problem unsubscribing a member who put quotes in her email address
(i.e. "joanblow"@blahblah.com rather than joanblow at blahblah.com).

Mailman accepted the subscription with quotes, but any time I try to change
her options or unsubscribe her via the interface, the system records her as
not subscribed. I've tried without quotes, but that doesn't work (no record
of a quote-less address).

If anyone can tell me how to remove a subscription with quotes, I'd be most
grateful. This user is subscribed from a work address and needs to
unsubscribe. Yeah, it was probably her fault in the first place, but I'd
like to help her out and fix a possible Mailman bug at the same time.

Thanks,
David Brauer
mplslist at tcq.net
Minneapolis