[Mailman-Users] Mailman administor notification cycle?

Anton Andreasson anton at taiga.org
Fri Jun 14 00:15:52 CEST 2002

Hi, (hope this is the right email address and that you can throw away
a short reply.)

I've tried with many sites and friends to get an answer about whether
there exist a function in Mailman that sends out the administration
notification in a kind of "cycling" manner - that is, for every
blocked/halted mail in the filter only one administrator would get an
email and for the next block the other admin in turn would get that
one.

If not available, would you consider developing this function? I see
many advantages of it - one being the decreasing in mail traffic for
each list admin. And, if you decide you haven't got the time to
administer the mail at the time of notification, the next admin in
turn would just get one more message to filter when s/he gets the
next notification mail.

Are you following my point here? :)

Thanx for your time, please redirect this message to the appropriate
person/list or reply me with a better address, will you?

in solidarity,

/Anton, indymedia sweden volunteer
--
Anton Andreasson, anton at taiga.org, PGPid: 0xC6CADDC3