[Mailman-Users] Re: On Behalf Of feature

Chad Rebuck crebuck at attglobal.net
Fri Jun 14 06:30:20 CEST 2002

I think this is due to the way some email problems handle the From and the
sender field.  In one of my posts to the list the header has these values :

From: "Chad Rebuck" <crebuck at attglobal.net>
Sender: a2-16v-admin at maillist.myip.org

Some email programs reply to the From email address, while I believe others
use the Sender field.  If I could omit the Sender field or set it = to the
>From field I think it will work as I would prefer.  Is there an easy way to
do this?

Chad