[Mailman-Users] Exim and mimefilter (on debian)

Fredrik Jonson pt97fjo at student.bth.se
Tue Jun 11 21:44:41 CEST 2002

On Tue, 11 Jun 2002, J C Lawrence wrote:

> Check the archives for this list.  I recently posted the necessary
> script and instructions to integrate Mailman with mimefilter.

Strange that I didn't find it in the archives earlier. Well,
thanks anyway. I'll try it out. And yes, it would be nice if you
placed a litte note in the FAQ about your hack.

> The Nigel's HOW-TO is both accurate and current.  Debian merely
> differs in its selection of paths and install locations from Nigel's
> expectations.  Adapt.

<borg>You will be assimilated</borg> =)

I didn't mean "outdated" as much as I meant that it didn't match
the debian FS-layout. Sorry if it sounded rude or so. I'll adapt
it.

Thanks for the swift replies. That's really great!

--
Fredrik Jonson
pt97fjo at student.bth.se