[Mailman-Users] list serve problem-- any takers?

Mike @ Net3Media mike at net3media.com
Tue Jun 11 07:33:23 CEST 2002

I had a similar problem with a different application and found that my quota
was set to low for the user that the application was running under.  The log
files were taking up too much room.  So, I deleted them and all was good.

Since then, the quota has been removed so it will no longer be an issue.

I hope this helps.

-Mike