[Mailman-Users] A thank-you and comments about the FAQ entries for my work

Scott Courtney courtney at 4th.com
Fri Jun 7 22:34:35 CEST 2002

Good afternoon, all.

First, I wanted to let you know that my Mailman lists are now 100% operational
and are all in production with 2.1b2. Thanks, very much, to the several members
of this list who offered very helpful advice and answers.

I am planning to write a mini-HOWTO about deploying Mailman in non-root mode
using Procmail. This and the two FAQ entries I owe should be online in a week
or so. I decided that since I have a background in technical writing I owe it
to the Mailman user community to do more than just a brief FAQ entry; I want
to contribute to the body of documentation in a more formal way.

I mention this just in case you're wondering why the promised FAQ entries have
not materialized yet. I've been working up the article here and hope to finish
it shortly. It'll be published on my web site and also made available under
copyleft for use elsewhere.

Kind regards,

Scott

--
Scott Courtney         | "I don't mind Microsoft making money. I mind them